Can I share things from the SmartCityCoin.io?
Yes, but there are a few rules (see below).
Things you can share, AKA “shareables” normally have one or more of these buttons next to them:
- RSS Feeds
Things you can do:
Use sharing buttons
Some pages have a button that lets you “Share” a link to that page. It’s a great way of telling your friends about something interesting. Click the Share button and you’ll see a list of services such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
We’ve chosen the ones that are most popular with people who use the SmartCityCoin.io. On some SmartCityCoin.io News pages, Facebook and Twitter are more prominent as they’re the most popular. All the sharing services we link to can be used for free.
When you share to a social media platform their terms will apply. Do read their terms (which you can search for online).
Embed our player on your website or social media.
- Change how the player works
- Take content out of it
- Embed any content that doesn’t have an embed button
Add the SmartCityCoin.io News feed to your website or social media.
- Don’t change the feed or remove any of our branding or logos
- Credit us by saying it’s from SmartCityCoin.io News
- Don’t add our branding, except for any that’s already embedded in the feed.
Post comments and views about our shareables just as long as they’re not evil.
Things you can’t do:
Don’t use shareables for harmful or offensive purposes.
Here are some things that may harm or offend:
- Insulting, misleading, discriminating or defaming people
- Promoting pornography, tobacco or weapons
- Putting children at risk
- Anything illegal. Like using hate speech, inciting terrorism or breaking privacy law
- Anything that would harm the SmartCityCoin.io’s reputation
Don’t make shareables look like they cost money.
You can’t charge others for using our shareables. If you put them on a site that charges, say they’re free-to-view.
Don’t make them more prominent than non-SmartCityCoin.io content, otherwise it might look like we’re endorsing you. And don’t make a service of your own that contains only our shareables.
Don’t exaggerate your relationship with the SmartCityCoin.io.
Don’t say we endorse, promote, supply or approve of you.
Don’t use shareables for political purposes. And don’t say you have exclusive access to our content.
Don’t associate SmartCityCoin.io content with advertising or sponsorship.
That means you can’t:
- Put any other content between the link to the shareable and the shareable itself. So no ads or short videos people have to sit through
- Put ads next to or over them
- Put any ads in a web page or app that contain mostly shareables
- Put ads related to their subject alongside shareables. So no trainer ads with a shareable about shoes
- Add extra content that means you’d earn money from them
Don’t be misleading about where they came from.
Don’t remove or alter the copyright notice, or imply that someone else made them.
Use the latest version. Don’t remove any embedded tagging or tracking. And make sure the content is displayed accurately.
Add one of these credits (if it doesn’t already have one):
If possible, add a hyperlink to the shareable’s original location. Make sure it works, and don’t put anything between the credit and the link.